Airframe and Powerplant Pro
THIS APP IS FREE FOR DOWNLOAD USING THE COUPON CODE "FREE" AT CHECKOUT.
Airframe and PowerPlant Professional
This program assists the aircraft airframe and powerplant (A&P) mechanic in determining common measurements in several subject matter areas. Source for formulae is FAA AC43-13b. It is designed for students enrolled in an FAA Part 147 Maintenance Technician School. Instructors at such schools will also benefit from its use as will graduate mechanics.
- Developed Width
- Rivet Size
- Bend Allowance
Weight and Balance:
- Basic Empty Weight Center of Gravity (CG)
- CG Adjustments using Ballast and/or Weight Shift
- CG Adjustment due to Alterations
- Min/Max CG limits from Adverse Loading
- Resistor Color Codes (by Color Band and by Value)
- Ohm's Law Demonstrator
- Impedance Circuits
- Voltage/Current Divider Circuits
- Component (resistor, capacitor, inductor) Addition (parallel/series)
- Reactance Computations
- Frequency, Period and Wavelength calculator
- Levers (Class I, II, III, Inclined Plane)
- Gas Laws (Boyles, Charles, Lussacs and Combined)
- Conversion Calculators (Area, Speed, Volume, Temperature, Distance and Weight)
Use coupon code: FREE at checkout. If you would like to buy/donate, remove the coupon and use appropriate payment button at checkout.